
This blog post is for my friend Colleen. If you do not know Collen, you really should get to know her. She is just like me except blond and she has 5 kids and is super crafty and she runs... okay so maybe she isn't exactly like me but our personalities are a lot alike. We used to live across the street from one another but then she moved, and then I moved and now we are several states away from one another. Thank goodness for Facebook, blogs and telephones!! (Remember when long distance cost a fortune?? I am grateful for cheep long distance calling too!) Anyway, for my birthday (37 in case you were wondering) Colleen sent me this cute necklace and earring set. I wear it ALL the time. It matches everything and I get lots of complements too. Thanks Colleen, you know me so well.
1 comment:
Oh, Karen, How I miss you! You are such and awesome friend! I think that picture frame in the background looks familiar...
I had a great time with you this weekend, I still miss living across the street from you!
Post a Comment