Cutest blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Guilt Ridden

At the beginning of this year I decided to set a goal to blog at least once a month but ideally every week. I thought I'd just pop online and leave a few random thoughts I had had during the week. Well, Here it is almost May and I've yet to blog even once this year. It's not for a lack of thinking about it. I think about blogging quite often, in fact, I usually put it on my list of things to do but I never seem to get around it it. My biggest issue is that I don't have pictures. I caught up on all my scrapbooking and so I am very hesitant to take pictures of anything! I don't know how some of you do it. It seems you have a camera with you everywhere. I'm just not that kind of girl. I'm more the kind of girl that sees you with your camera and thinks, "oh, I should have brought my camera."

Anyway, the guilt has caught up to me and so let me catch you up on our lives as well. I am going to post several blog postings, which I know is really cheating but I like short blog posts, so if you don't like the way I blog go somewhere else. Just kidding.

1 comment:

Tori Bennett said...

I love other peoples guilt...if it makes them update their blogs! :)

I have more pictures than I will EVER scrapbook. Seriously. This digital era makes me take even more pictures than I did with film. Oh well. We are well documented, just not well scrapped!