When we moved into our Texas house Cassidy decided she wanted a puppy dog room. I was not thrilled with the idea so I put it off. Good thing I did!! She changed her mind about what style of room she wanted at least three times. When we were in Utah at Christmastime we found some really cute bedding and I talked Cass into an American Girl room. She loves American Girl and has several dolls. She always wants a place for all her dolls so we brought in a corner curio type unit that we had in my bedroom. She can fit two dolls on each shelf. (I told her that means she can't get anymore dolls, cause there is no more room.) Each doll also has a bed, although most dolls have to share their bed with another doll. We painted stars and used vinyl lettering to put each of the dolls names on a star. She was very happy with the way her room turned out and I was thrilled. It didn't take long to paint. I used that Home Depot paint with the primer already in it and even the red turned out great. I asked Cassidy if I could trade rooms with her because I loved her room so much. She just gave me "the look". ( I still need to paint the curio red) Seriously, how much do you LOVE the bedding!!!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Cassidy is an AMERICAN GIRL
When we moved into our Texas house Cassidy decided she wanted a puppy dog room. I was not thrilled with the idea so I put it off. Good thing I did!! She changed her mind about what style of room she wanted at least three times. When we were in Utah at Christmastime we found some really cute bedding and I talked Cass into an American Girl room. She loves American Girl and has several dolls. She always wants a place for all her dolls so we brought in a corner curio type unit that we had in my bedroom. She can fit two dolls on each shelf. (I told her that means she can't get anymore dolls, cause there is no more room.) Each doll also has a bed, although most dolls have to share their bed with another doll. We painted stars and used vinyl lettering to put each of the dolls names on a star. She was very happy with the way her room turned out and I was thrilled. It didn't take long to paint. I used that Home Depot paint with the primer already in it and even the red turned out great. I asked Cassidy if I could trade rooms with her because I loved her room so much. She just gave me "the look". ( I still need to paint the curio red) Seriously, how much do you LOVE the bedding!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment