Cutest blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ryan's first Scout Campout


Ryan turned 11 in February so he now gets to camp overnight. Nathan is his scout leader right now and there is only one other boy in their group but in a few months they will gain more. When I went to the scout store to buy his shirt I thought it looked kinda big but I know he's going to do a lot of growing in the next 5 years. (The truth is I don't want to have to put all those badges on another shirt) I didn't realize how big it was until he tucked it into his jeans. I now lovingly call it his scout dress. I love that the bottom of the sleeve is about at his waist. Isn't this a beautiful time in a boys life??? I can't wait until he is out of the gawky pre-teen phase. I'm hoping he's come out the other side of puberty as cute as he was when he was little. There's hope, right?

No comments: