Me: I see you standing strong. Cassidy, Have you thought about what you want to be for Halloween?
Cassidy: Yeah, I want to be Hannah...I mean Miley.
Me: How are you going to make yourself look like Miley?
Cass: I'm going to wear my Miley shirt.
Me: I think you will look like Cassidy wearing a Miley shirt.
Cass: No, people will see my shirt and know I'm Miley.
Ryan: Maybe, you could carry a microphone.
Cass: Yeah, I'll wear my Miley shirt and carry a microphone.
Me: I still don't think you'll look like Miley.
Ryan: Hey...maybe you could just be a brown haired girl walking with a microphone!!!
Nathan: (smiles)
Ryan: If I'm not the Grim Reaper, I saw a really cool cochroach costume!
(Nathan did add more to the conversation but with budget cuts I had to edit his comments, for the flow of the story, ya know. Hey at least he's still in the scene.)



4 comments:
Hey, at least it's dark when your out in your costumes. She'll probably be a brown haired girl wearing a coat and carrying a microphone.
I'm not going to let my kids pick what they dress up as. I'm going to open the box and whatever fits them is what they are going to be!
Happy Halloween
The cockroach costume definitely scares me... more so than a Grim Reaper costume would. I vote for that one, Ryan.
I love everything about this post. Yep. That was basically the perfect post.
Ugh, we are doing the exact same thing with Molly--she wants to be Ashley Tisdale. . .basically just wear normal clothes, and SAY she's Ashley Tisdale. She totally vetoed the blond wig that we have too!
Post a Comment