Cassidy sent me this Quwis via e-mail. I thought it was so cute, it need to be posted. It cracks me up that my 1st grader uses the computer as well as I do. Feel free to take the quwis. I'm not sure what it says about you when you are finished.
chose a color.
red blue purpl volit black wite
chose a letter.
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
chose a boy
ryan j.r. justin.o cater
chose a girl.
cassidy tara brianna emillie colin(Colleen) anet(Annette) karen
chose a car.
limo car
chose a job
make donlds(Mcdonald) brgr king nodls(Noodles) bbq mackaroney gril
now wonce your done send it back to me and send it to 7 other peple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Such a crack-up! We love it!
Oh my gosh... I love it!
Violet, n, ryan, cassidy, car, noodles...in case you were wondering.
Post a Comment