I finally twisted my friend, Colleen's arm, enough to convince her to fly from Logan to Nebraska for Time Out for Women. (She is really a Nebraskan, I just have to remind her every once in awhile.) I picked her up from the airport Wednesday night and we played and shopped, made a cake and threw a birthday party all before heading out for Time Out. Nathan came home early on Friday so that we could leave early to head up to Omaha. We decided to hit one last store in Lincoln when I got a call from Nathan. He could hardly talk. He told me he was in severe pain and needed to go to the hospital. We were easily 20 minutes away from home and another 15 to the hospital so I called my neighbor Scott, who works from home, to see if he could take Nathan to the hospital and we would meet him there. While I was concerned about my husband, I was also concerned about my Time Out. Long story short...Nathan had a kidney stone and passed it while in the hospital. Luckily he felt much, much better after passing it and Colleen and I were off only shortly after we had expected to leave. There were 8 girls that spent the night together. We had dinner at PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for dessert. We had a great time laughing and getting to know one another better. Oh, and Time Out was good too.
Wendy and Mary Ann enjoying their cheesecake.
Where'd you get that bag?



1 comment:
Oh those darn kidney stones. My husband is also a victim of those. Start drinking more water, Nathan, so your wife doesn't have to keep driving you to the hospital and hearing you complain about how its so much worse than childbirth.
Post a Comment