For Halloween we combined the sweet with the not so sweet. Cassidy chose to be Dorothy and Ryan wanted to be the Grim Reaper. Ryan chose his costume at the store but when we looked at the Dorothy costume at the store I just couldn't bring myself to pay $20 for such a piece of junk so I pulled out my sewing skills and made Cassidy's costume. Next year I am going to plan more time for picking out mistakes. I think I redid just about every step, some more than once. But it was all worth it because she was a darling Dorothy.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Death
For Halloween we combined the sweet with the not so sweet. Cassidy chose to be Dorothy and Ryan wanted to be the Grim Reaper. Ryan chose his costume at the store but when we looked at the Dorothy costume at the store I just couldn't bring myself to pay $20 for such a piece of junk so I pulled out my sewing skills and made Cassidy's costume. Next year I am going to plan more time for picking out mistakes. I think I redid just about every step, some more than once. But it was all worth it because she was a darling Dorothy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
She IS a darling Dorothy!!
She IS a darling Dorothy!!
How Cute! I'm so glad I got to spend time with you last week! It was so fun. Your kids were super cute for Halloween!
They both look great!
They look great. Great job on the dorothy get up, you are such a maryjo.
Glad to hear that Nathan came out OK from the stone. You know they compare that to child birth. Did he tell you that? What a fun weekend with your friends.
They both looked great. Man, I haven't been on your blog in a while- you have been busy. And if for some reason youre still in scouts when Dylans in there- I will be on time! ;)
You should've called me! I have one I made for Molly last year!! Oh, well, look at us, little miss seamstresses!!
Post a Comment