Monday, October 20, 2008
It's Jack O' Lantern Time
Of course, we joined with thousand of Mormons across the country tonight and carved our pumpkins for Family night. These were not just regular pumpkins. These two pumpkins came from our garden. The kids did most of the work and I have to say I was impressed with their carving skillz. We also had to try out the spooky tip from last month's Family Fun magazine. To make our pictures have "spooky" colors, we put a post it note over the flash. I know...it was really spooky..wasn't it??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
We haven't gotten our pumpkins yet. Our family night will happen Wed. when Ryan is home at night. You better believe there will be a carved pumpkin post in my future. I'm all over the post it trick. :)
Oh my gosh! Is that really Miley Cyrus standing next to that one pumpkin??!!! The resemblance is uncanny with the Miley shirt and all!
We will be carving our pumpkins next Monday, so they'll be as fresh as possible for Halloween. I don't think I'll carve one, just take pictures of the kids, probably.
Post a Comment