After the Pumpkin Run we headed to Home Depot. The first Saturday of the month, Home Depot offers a free kid's clinic. This month the kids built fire trucks. Nathan was helping Cassidy. He'd hold the nails while she hammered. HELLO!!! Anyone see a problem with this??? Yes, Cassidy hit Nathan's thumb...FOUR TIMES. Some people are slow learners.
**A reinactment of the 2nd hit** By the 4th time it wasn't funny anymore.
The finished products!!



5 comments:
What a fun thing to do! I don't think our local Home Depot does that but my boys would totally love it. Sorry about the thumb...ouch.
Way to go on the run guys!
That's so cool! Do you know if all Home Depot's do that?
That is so cool that Home Depot does that! I will have to check to see if ours does that...course it would be on the same day I go to Quilts for the block of the month thing. It would be a fun thing for Dave to do with the boys while I'm doing my quilting. Hopefully we could avoid the hammering of thumbs though...ouch;)
4 times Nathan, really? Here I thought he was the genius of the family.
oh by the way I also miss you when we get to hang out with your mom. you need to come out and visit soon.
umm, didn't you have to hurry home for conference or something? do you think bishops get a weekend off? but hey- we saw you at the run- you were awesome!!
Post a Comment