Cutest blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Picture Year in Review 2009

I was putting together some pictures for a Christmas gift and I felt like this was a pretty good review of our year.  Here it is for your viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

Holly and the Gang said...

Love the pictures! Looks like Texas is treating you alright! We just opened up our new Friend magazine and saw Cassidy! How fun! The kids were excited that they know somebody in the Friend! Merry Christmas Teuscher Fam!
Love the Rasmussens

A Momma said...

I just saw Cassidy in The Friend. Such a cute picture and story! Hope you guys had a good Christmas. Be glad you aren't in Nebraska anymore, we are having a blizzard and can't drive anywhere. Boooo.

A Forever Family said...

Hey I was going to email you, but I can't seem to find your address. I just wanted you to know how excited we were to see Cassidy's face in the friend magazine. we were so glad to really see a special, familiar, nebraska friend. I shared it to the whole Primary, we all miss you guys. And it was a super good story. Thank you for making us smile. =)Tanya