Cutest blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

We have a new house!

After a long weekend of looking at houses, we have a new house under contract in Texas! Here are a few pictures ...

The house is on a cul-de-sac which backs up to a golf course. This is a picture of the front of the house.


One of the most important features we looked for was a pool in our back yard. Karen and I both grew up with pools, and with the hot Texas summers coming, we wanted Ryan and Cassidy to enjoy the pool also. This is a diving pool with a beautiful waterfall and spa. It is one of the larger pools we have seen in Texas (without breaking the bank!).



Here is a picture of the kitchen, looking out to the pool. The seller is putting in new black granite counter-tops, and new appliances will be installed before we move in.

12 comments:

Maury said...

Congrats! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

awesome! Congrats, glad you found a house so soon!

Christy said...

Gorgeous! A house like that begs for visitors.

Is Time Out for Women coming to DFW?

Carol said...

Wow, what a nice house and an amazing pool!!! Nice step up there--quite an improvement over your little condo back in Michigan, huh?

We may have to make a trek out there to visit you guys & Lesley. : )

Stephanie said...

You guys are definitely "movin' on up."

wendysue said...

Ok, I'm just inviting myself right now. I love it. That kitchen definitely needs some girls standing around eating ice cream and chatting away!

Carol said...

Please excuse me...I spelled Leslie the wrong way--I know too many Leslie/Lesley's. : )

Deb said...

Oh my goodness... want to do a house tour over at Fresh Nest???? I'm dead serious... it looks gorgeous!

Maranda said...

I am so jealous! I covet your pool:) Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

So are you two hosting the 4th of July pool party now? We will make our reservations! And coming a long way since Michigan is an understatement! Congrats!

rachel said...

The house is beautiful! Enjoy!

heather said...

Look at you guys making the moving transition look so easy. What a fun pool. The kids will love it.