Cutest blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mulgrue Swim Academy

I've had so many people ask me about swimming lessons, I decided to make a blog post about my favorite Lincoln Swim School. When we moved to Lincoln I was looking for a swim school. Rhonda Mulgrue's name came up several times. I decided to give her a try. Rhonda has a pool in the back of her house, that's right, IN the back of her house. She has an indoor pool which works great for those off season swimming lessons. Rhonda's prices are higher than the YMCA or other swim lessons I've seen. Don't be alarmed she is well worth the extra money. My kids LOVED going to Rhonda's and I LOVED how much they learned each session. I felt like Rhonda's one session was worth 2-3 swimming sessions elsewhere. Rhonda asks that parents do not stay for each lesson but plan on coming to the "recital" or last lesson of the session to see your child "Show Off" their new swimming skills. I highly recommend the Mulgrue Swim Acadamy. I think you'll love it too.

No comments: