It includes: 1 Pea Coat (very nice for church and other formal occasions), 1 corduroy jacket (for spring or fall), 1 flannel shirt (that we could not find anywhere when we needed one for Heritage school), 1 thermal shirt, 1 pair of flannel lined carpenter jeans, 1 pair of comfy pajama pants, 2 long sleeve graphic tee's, 1 red long sleeve shirt and 1 white long sleeve shirt (that can be worn under anything) and all for..............take a guess!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Guess how much!!!
My good good friend, Colleen, is a wonderful bargain shopper. She can find cute things for dirt cheep. She even gets up at 5 am to grocery shop on special coupon day. (okay, maybe she only did that once but still who get up at 5 am to grocery shop.) But today my friends, I put Colleen and her bargain hunting skills to SHAME. See the picture......

It includes: 1 Pea Coat (very nice for church and other formal occasions), 1 corduroy jacket (for spring or fall), 1 flannel shirt (that we could not find anywhere when we needed one for Heritage school), 1 thermal shirt, 1 pair of flannel lined carpenter jeans, 1 pair of comfy pajama pants, 2 long sleeve graphic tee's, 1 red long sleeve shirt and 1 white long sleeve shirt (that can be worn under anything) and all for..............take a guess!
It includes: 1 Pea Coat (very nice for church and other formal occasions), 1 corduroy jacket (for spring or fall), 1 flannel shirt (that we could not find anywhere when we needed one for Heritage school), 1 thermal shirt, 1 pair of flannel lined carpenter jeans, 1 pair of comfy pajama pants, 2 long sleeve graphic tee's, 1 red long sleeve shirt and 1 white long sleeve shirt (that can be worn under anything) and all for..............take a guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
mmmm... $22.30? That is a huge haul! Although a true Teuscher would have included a few electronics:) Very impressed and the clothes are super cute...so is the model!
I'll guess $45. Way to go!
$60... and where did you go?
I see that the tags are from the Gap. I'm not familiar with the Gap's sales, so I'm not exactly sure how much to guess. But, I always hate it when I come home with a great deal and ask Leon to guess how much I spent and he guesses way low. It's more fun to say, "No, I only paid..." rather than, "No, I paid more than that." So, I'm going to guess $50.00. (Hope I guessed more than you paid.)
I say $20. You had a great start as a bargin hunter as a young mom in Ann Arbor!
crap. . .I was trying NOT to go shopping, but now I'll just HAVE to!! I know they have crazy good sales going on. . .I guess $55.
That's great you found such great deals! I've been coupon clipping and can't believe how much I can save at the grocery stores.
I'm going with $50?
Oh just tell us already. :)
35.00- it makes my day when I can find clothes that don't break the bank
Woo! Awesome shopping. I LOVE bargain shopping. Unfortunately I seem to have missed all the winter clearance by about 1 week. UGH! Oh well, that's what garage sales are for.
I just wanted to say hi so you could find our blog. -Heather
Post a Comment