Monday, January 26, 2009
Cassidy's Habitat Video
Cassidy said she needed to show me something on the "Cavett website" tonight. She had me go to the school website, directed me to a login page, logged into her account (hiding the keyboard so I can't see her password), and then clicked on this video that she finished in computer class. It was awesome!! She's only 7 and has already surpassed her old man in making video content. In addition, she can log into a website and locate personal documents with the greatest of ease. This coming generation is going to take computing to an even higher level ... it is simply amazing. Enjoy the video ... and wait for the music at the end ... that is Cassidy's favorite part!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The rainforest was my favorite. Love the flamingos!
Ha, that was cute. I liked the "ahhh"s. : ) She's so talented (and definitely gets that from the Shelley side.)
Cassidy, I am thoroughly impressed. Is there room in your class for one more?
I was ohhing and ahhing right along with the sound effects which by far were my favorite. My kids loved it and asked to watch it again.
Post a Comment