Cutest blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Loading.....

My kids used to make me laugh all the time with the things they would say. Now that they are getting older, it doesn't happen as often. But, last night Cassidy was waiting for the bathtub to fill up with water. I peeked in on her to see if she was okay. She told me, "I'm just waiting for the bathtub to finish loading."

3 comments:

heather said...

Oh, if the "loading" of things were just that simple. She sure has a rude awakening coming up as she will soon be of age to load the dishwasher, washing machine etc.

Carol said...

Hi Karen! I hunted your blog down through Maury's. Happy to see you here in the blog-world!

That's too funny...loading the tub...

Maury said...

That is too funny! I really need to be better at documenting the things my boys say!