Cutest blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Call me Martha...

I've been baking lately. I tried a new recipe for cinnamon rolls. They are supposed to be like cinnabons and I have to say they were pretty darn close. My kids loved them!! I took the picture before frosting them. There was yummy frosting too.




I also baked a cake for a friend of Nathan's.

8 comments:

tren said...

Those cinnamon rolls are beautiful! Yum. I have a cinnabon recipe somewhere that I've always wanted to try, but I never have. Maybe soon.

Maury said...

Mmmmm.... yummy... all of it!

Colleen and Justin said...

Not too bad for the "assistant to the cake decorater"!

Just kidding, it looks awesome. Maybe a promotion is in order.

I want your cinnabon recipte.

Anonymous said...

Those look so good. I want that recipe!

Elizabeth said...

Looks delicious! Maybe you should send the recipe for your Sept. recipe.

MKShelley said...

Hey Martha! Turns out I'm lamer than I sound. The birds nest fluke was just that, a fluke. Usually we call it a rat's nest, I just messed up and used bird in the heat of the blogging moment.

heather said...

Nice buns! Recipe for the baked-goods-challenged?

QnA Drapers said...

This must be a week for baking- those look so yummy! I made zucchini chocolate chip bread this week and oreo cookies- that will help me lose weight don't you think?