Slappy, the dummy, belongs to Ryan. Ryan bought Slappy with his birthday money. Slappy comes from the "Goosebumps" book series. His eyes glow in the dark and he kinda freaks me out. Which makes this story even better. This morning I was talking to Ryan and he picked up Slappy. Apparently Slappy had been to the guillotine because when Ryan pick him up his head fell off. This made me giggle and made Ryan cry. The best part was the first thing he said was, "He cost a lot of money!" (Ahh...finally he is learning the value of a dollar) Anyway, I used my motherly skills and fixed Slappy's head but I thought it was a perfect start to my week of single parenting while Nathan's at scout camp. Talk about losing your mind!!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Ok, Slappy kind of freaks ME out in that picture, and it's not even dark with his eyes glowing!! Are you sure you didn't rig his head to fall off??
I'd be freaked out! I can't even look at the book covers. Don't you love single parenting!
He is SUPER creepy!! you win mom brownie points for fixing it and not pretending it has to go in the trash:) I am so glad you are blogging, I dont have one but I love reading others(and wasting valuable company time...)! And I cant believe Cassie is 6!!! My primary class is that age and I love 5/6!!! (granted I only have them for 2 hours a week but they say the funniest things!) She is just darling, she is welcome to im me or Jamie if she is looking for buddies!! Good luck this week!!
It's Wed. night- hope you've made it this far without any more decapitations. I agree with Heather- kudos for fixing him! I'm not sure I would be that nice!
Yeah so that little Slappy is one freaky little toy. I say, off with his head! j/k that is awesome that he got that that things cost money, a lot of money sometimes!
That poor guys has it tough- first his primary music lady cuts up his grandpas special tie, then his toy breaks- hang in there Ryan! Glad to fin you guys in the blog world! ;)
So I know you have MUCH to post about, yet I am sure little time to do so. I'll keep waiting for an update from my favorite cousin-in-law!
p.s. thx again for the fun afternoon.
Post a Comment