Thursday, June 19, 2008
Ok, I am giving this a try
Up until now Nathan has been our blogger. At the beginning of the year I set a goal to learn how to blog. I have been told that it is sooo easy but I have my doubts. I'm not really a writer, I'm more of a talker. So I will do my best. Anyway, I don't have much to blog about right now other than, I have learned how to make posts, so I will look for things to post on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay! I just started blogging at the beginning of this year, and I really like it. Mine is chasingtadpoles.blogspot.com
How fun to see your kids on the news!
Trenya
Now you know i'm a talker too, but we haven't done so well at connecting even by phone. I am excited you have "taken over."
good luck- we've enjoyed seeing a few things you all are up to!
Post a Comment