Cassidy says to me on Thursday, "Dad, you are going to love your gift. It has a battery, and you can take it to church." I thought, "hmmm, did Karen really buy me an iPad? Did she know that I really don't want the 3G version? What size did she buy? the 16 GB or the 32 GB? No, she wouldn't spend that much on Father's Day. But I have been a pretty good Dad this year."
Then Sunday morning, Cassidy came downstairs and said, "Let's get Dad his gift!" I started to get excited. Cassidy then brought out a paper gift bag with "tissue paper" which was really shredded toilet paper. The bag looked a bit small for an iPad ... but I continued. At the bottom I found my personalized iPad (small spiral paper notebook and a D battery). The best part was when she exclaimed, "Dad, it even has a battery so you can take it to church with you!"
I have a very funny daughter. She's creative and I love her!



2 comments:
Very Clever! And for the record, even non-techno-geeks want an IPad!
Just proof that they really love you!
Post a Comment