The kids had decided what to be for halloween months ago. Actually, Ryan has been talking about his costume for a couple years. This year I gave in. We made Ryan a headless horseman costume. It took a lot of time and a lot of effort but it was well worth it. We used football pads to build up his shoulders. For the "neck" we took an old baseball hat and used spray foam on the top of it, then Ryan painted it gray. I made the vest and we used one of Nathan's white shirts. Ryan was so proud of his costume and was able to wear it for 3 events.
Cassidy's costume, on the other hand was super easy. After watching a new Pipi Longstockings, she decided to be Pipi. She was darling. We were able to get a jumper and a striped shirt off e-bay for less than 8 dollars, including shipping. She wore striped socks and we sprayed her hair orange and braided it around a hanger. A few freckles on her cheeks and she was ready to go.



2 comments:
I swear Cassidy is so cute every Halloween! You are such a good mom to make them costumes! They turned out super cute!
Great costumes, Karen! I'm serioulsy impressed with the headless horseman and might borrow it in a few years!
Post a Comment