


We had a great time on our cruise. We visited Key West, FL, and Cozumel, Mexico. It was warm, sunny, and beautiful. We spent time rock climbing, shopping, swimming, sunbathing, and eating 12 meals a day. Here are a few pictures to enjoy:
"They're just legos, they all come apart"
4 comments:
You guys look great! Isn't it amazing how colors look so much brighter when you are in sunshine after a long midwest winter?
Did each one of those desserts count as one meal? Holy Cow!...that would be me after a cruise...cow.
Thanks for sharing.
Hey guys! You post! Yeah. So your cruise looks like it was wonderful. Karen, please tell me that the braces are new and that I didn't overlook them when you were here last? You guys look so cute. The bishop and his wife. :)Aw
Fun for you both- I'm sure it was well worth the time away w/o the kids in tow!
Hey, Karen, it's me, Trenya (your old college roomie). It looks like you had a fun time. I'm not brave enough to ever go on a cruise. All that water intimidates me. Check out my blog: chasingtadpoles.blogspot.com
or you could e-mail me: tnthopkins@msn.com
I'd love to hear from you and catch up.
Post a Comment